Summer's over
So I've been back in College Station for three days and I already miss living in Ft. Worth more than I thought I would. Really I miss the people more than anything else. It was so good to hang out with people from Southlake. It’s hard for me to imagine that like so many of the people I spent time with this summer, I will be out of college soon and working full time.Let’s see, some of the highlights of my summer…
Visiting Jen – Lydia and I flew out to Georgia to spend Jenny’s 21st birthday with her. It was so good to see Jenny, and we had an amazing time in Charleston, SC and at her house in Georgia. And as always is the case with the Conrads, we have some really great pictures from the trip.
Living with Nathan - I had a great time living with Nathan, and it was great that he was so close to where I was working. I really enjoyed going to the Flying Saucer every Monday night even before we had an entire posse showing up. Hanging out with the Bailey’s was awesome and I’m planning a trip up for their big Halloween bash.
Weekends in Southlake with Tim – It has been so long since I’ve gotten to spend any length of time with Tim and it was wonderful beyond words to get to see him so often this summer.
Now I’m trying to get ready for school and I’m going crazy. Even though I didn’t fully move out of my apartment this summer, it’s still a huge pain to move all of the stuff back out of my room that I locked away so it wouldn’t get thrown out when they cleaned for my new roommates. I’ve just realized that I have to have everything situated the way I want it before they show up tomorrow because I’m going up to Ft. Worth one last time on Friday at noon. I really wish I had been motivated to un-pack/organize/do SOMETHING productive earlier this week. Oh well. I guess my next post will probably be impressions of my new roommates… that ought to be entertaining.


1 Comments:
Where are the impressions?!? I want to see impressions! lol, hope all is well...
Post a Comment
<< Home