Thursday, November 3

Aggie Ring Day!

Today is my Aggie Ring Day. I know that most of youre schools, except maybe Jenny's, dont' really put big emphasis on getting a class ring, but here in College Station it's a big freaking deal. I'm getting mine today. I'm FREAKING excited. I'm actaully getting it alot earlier than someone my class should, almost an entire year infact, but that's part of being awesome... :-p It's going to be so pretty, I can't wait. There's only a minor down side, I wear silver jewelry, not gold, and the Aggie ring is gold. It will be the only piece of gold jewelry I wear, EVER. Take that home, chew on it, it's delicious.

I am going to participate in the tradition of "dunking" my ring, probably tomorrow night. I hope I can do it, I'm not sure I can. Ought to be pretty interesting though in any event. I'm also really excited becaue my friend Hunter is coming into town to watch me try and dunk my ring. He's excited because he's pretty sure that my tiny little ring will fit all the way through his. ANYWAY I'm off to go wait in the LONGEST LINE EVER. I hope you all have a great day!

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Lyd said...

elaborate on the dunking part....

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Ya...what's this dunking?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home