Busy busy busy
I have been so busy these past few days. I am trying to move out of my current apartment because I have to be out by the 8th, but I can't move into my new apartment until the 26th. That's aggravating. On the upside though, today is my last day at the Cambridge. I really enjoyed working here for the year and 1/4 that I was here, but it's time to move on now. Because I'm not going to be working as an RA anymore, I have to have a new job to pay for bills and books and things. Yesterday I started working at the on campus bookstore, the MSC. I think it's going to be a really fun job. I'm only going to be working there for the fall rush "season" as temporary help. Today I started my other new job at the Financial office of A&M. That's going to be a fun job too. It kinda scares me though because I'm going to be a relatively important person at this office. I have a desk and a phone number and everything. Anyway, I'm really tired because I've been working both at my new jobs and at the Cambridge. On the bright side, my class is going really well, I'm pretty much guaranteed an A in there so Whoop about that.This past Friday, Steph and Lydia came to see me. It was incredibly good to see them. We were up until 4 or so in the morning just hanging out and talking just like we used to. I wish I could fit it into my schedule to see Jenny this summer, but alas, my car has not been in good repair all summer and now I'm busier than hell. I hope everyone enjoys what's left of their summer!


2 Comments:
Howdy! We're going to have to hang out sometime! Just got back from Fish Camp, so I'm all excited.
Gig 'Em, Aggies!
I loved getting to see you again Liz. I hope everything is working out with your job and appartment situations. Is there something wrong with your cell phone? I tried to get a hold of you half a dozen times this last week and never could reach you.(yeah, ignore the fact that that sounds stalker-ish) Just give me a call just and let me know you're alright, ok? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home