Friday, October 14

Good Night

Well tonite was a good night for me. I had my third, yes it's only the second week in October and I said 3rd, 363 test tonite. To give you some perspective, I made an 83 on the first one and that made me ecstatic.... the second one... 60... boo hiss. So I went into this test fully prepared to be bent over. We're doing pretty high level calculus as basic math in this class and it just sucks. Anyway this test was over multiple degrees of freedom vibration systems (several masses linked together with springs) and like, the problems are so long that the whole test could be one problem, except that would screw people so they GIVE you half of the answer to the problems just so you can finish them. Anyway, the point of this long ramble is to say I WHOOPED ASS on that test. Congratulations me. So I went out tonite to celebrate. I'm going to be tired tomorrow but I don't really care. Yay for 2 stepping the night away!! :-)

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Lyd said...

2 stepping....awww...I miss country dancing.. perhaps the line dancing more though...and the spinny one wih the wierd name that I can't ever remember...

CONGRATES ON YOUR TEST

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Lyd said...

POST AGAIN YOU MUST!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home