Thank you!
Thank you to everyone that called or IMed me this morning before I went to bed to wish me a happy birthday. It's been a really busy stressful beginning of my week because I had a large report due and a test today but you guys really brightened my day. Don't be insulted if you call later today and I don't pick up because I have to be on campus until after my test is over tonite at 9. Tomorrow however, feel free to call whenever and perhaps be expecting a little bit of a drunk dial. I love you all!
2 Comments:
DON'T DRUNK DIAL ME!!! You will regret it later...especially when you get your phone bill! But i would love to hear from ya none the less. Hummm....maybe I should give ya my UK number...;)
Have fun Liz! Cheers.
CRAP! WE ALMOST HAD YOU...I blame it on the away game...
Post a Comment
<< Home