New School Year
So my new school year has started and it's going to be an interesting one. First off, classes are going to be much more difficult but for the most part much more enjoyable. Much less theory this year and more practical real world applications. Whoop! (Oh ya, and I can do that now by the way Whoop for class of '07!) For example, in my materials design class we are going to get to weld and cast metal and use rapid prototyping. They are going to be really hard though because the basic bare bones math for every class is either Calc 3 or Diff. Eq. *cries*Secondly, I have a job this year, during the school year, for the first time. I'm working as a secretary for a division of the financial department at A&M. I really like the job, it pays pretty well, is close to where I'm living and while my work can be tedious and time consuming it is very rarely very thought provoking which is good because all of my other activities require 110% of my brain.
Next, I'm living in an apartment this year instead of in the private dorms where I was an RA. I have three roommates, Megan (my sister), Lauren (a co-worker from last year), and Morgan (a girl we didn't know that is from Colorado). Morgan and I are living on one side of the apartment and Lauren and Megan live on the other. I would just like to say that Morgan is BAD ASS!! I hope you all get the chance to meet her someday. She and I get along better than I could have ever imagined.
Lastly, I TURN 21 IN 11 DAYS!!!!! Whoop for that. In other happy news, my new hard drive should be arriving at my apartment today and hopefully I will have my computer up and running again soon. I also just recently (as in last night until 2 in the morning) permed my hair. I really liked it when I did it the first time back in high school, I just never really had the money to do it again. Well thanks to having two jobs over the last month I decided that I had the extra cash to spare and went ahead and did it. I think that's all for now. I hope everyone else has had a good start to their sememster!!
Oh! I almost forgot! It's not a big deal yet, but I ordered my Aggie Ring at the end of the summer semester and I get it this November 3rd at 3:00. WHOOP!! I'm sure you will all be hearing plenty about that day as it draws closer.


2 Comments:
hey, lydia and i thought you disappeared... glad to see you're still alive! :-) i love you!
Hey Liz! You can't stop now! Keep posting! Its one of the few ways I can acctually hear from you when I'm 2,000 miles away on the other side of the Atlantic. I'm glad your other roommate is awesome and that your classes are are..ummm..fun .......;) Miss ya! Later.
Post a Comment
<< Home