posted by Liz @ 8.6.05
Not fair! Enjoy the concert a lot for me too since you'll be there! Have fun!
Wow, yeah! I am VERY jealous! You had better visit and show me pics when I get back to make up for it! Good luck with your car by the way...hope everything works out and that I will get to see you this summer!
We are going to be in Houston at the same time.In other news, your journal is really hard to read.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Not fair! Enjoy the concert a lot for me too since you'll be there! Have fun!
Wow, yeah! I am VERY jealous! You had better visit and show me pics when I get back to make up for it! Good luck with your car by the way...hope everything works out and that I will get to see you this summer!
We are going to be in Houston at the same time.
In other news, your journal is really hard to read.
Post a Comment
<< Home