Sunday, January 2

Break

My break has thus far been really relaxing. I flew to Oregon to see my parents and my little sister. Although the trip to Oregon was really un-fun (think stuck over night in Las Vegas airport after my flight was cancelled), my time up there was wonderful. Although I was disappointed that it snowed in Texas before it snowed in Oregon, it did snow the day after Christmas. Christmas was wonderful this year. Because my parents recently bought a car for my sister and I, I didn’t have that much to unwrap under the tree this year, but I didn't need much, so I guess I got everything I needed. I know that sounds lame, but I was completely happy with what I received for Christmas. Hopefully everyone else's holidays were as fulfilling. Now that I'm back in Texas things are good too. I got to see Jenny. She and her brother drove in from GA. I got to see her and several other people I hadn’t seen in a long time at the New Years party that I went to. It’s good to know that just because people we know separate and go do different schools and might not talk for a while, we can still get together and have fun back at home. I think that's enough rambling now. If you never have before, check out my photo stream. I added some new pictures over break. :-) Hope you all are doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home