Update
Wow, it's been a while since I posted. It's strange because a lot and nothing has happened since then. I've had my first round of tests, most of which I think I did well on, so yay for not worrying about grades for the moment!! I was sick last week, with a cold I think, and that was NO fun, because I had to take one of my tests while I was sick. I gave a presentation in my Materials class... woo (not the most exciting thing that's happened all semester). I almost had a very bad fallout with a very good friend of mine, but we've got it all worked out now, so we're as ok as we've ever been. I'd just like to say that Jenny is my HOME GIRL!! I miss my girls from Southlake sooooo much. I hope I get to see you guys sometime. I might have some very exciting news sometime soon, but it's still under discussion and I don't' want to get anyone's hopes up. I HEART YOU ALL!!
1 Comments:
very exciting news huh? .......dude, the suspense is killing me.....:)
kasper
oh and yeah...I'M DONE!!!WOOHOO
Post a Comment
<< Home