Wednesday, September 22

My Birthday

So yesterday was my 20th birthday. Yay me. I had a really good day. It started when I got off work on Monday night at 11. Chris came to see me and brought me the techo and jazz cds that I had been bugging him to burn for me. Then at midnight, some of my residents brought me a cupcake and chatted for a while. Then I had to get up for my 8 o'clock history class. That was really not too cool. After that I fell asleep for two hours before going to my next class. My statics class was pretty fun. my friend, Drew, gave me a pretty funny card. That made me smile. Then I got picked up from class by Dirk and when we got back to the Cambridge I checked my mail box and I had a package from my parents and a card from the staff at the Cambridge. As I was reading the card from the Cambridge Staff, I was picked up from behind by some of the guys that work there, carried outside, and cerimoniously chucked into the pool. Aren't I loved. Anyway, after I recovered from my dunking, I openened the package from my parents... Cheesecake!! Whoop!! Then I went to the soccer game the Cambridge team played... it was our first game to lose so that was kinda sad, but I had fun anyway. Later my nextdoor neighbor residents came to wish me a happy birthday. :-D I also got a million IM's and emails and voicemails wishing me a happy birthday. Thank you, I heart you all!!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger Lyd said...

I'm so glad you had an awesome day! You should deffinately call me if you ever have to work late nights at the desk. OH HEY!! See if you can get a ride up here for the A&M game weekend.....cuz if that would work out it would be awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home