How you know...
You know when you're laying in bed at night with your eyes closed and you can feel his fingers caressing your back.You know when the first thing you want when you see him is a never ending hug.
You know when a single touch on your hand takes your breath away.
You know when you lose yourself completely in the depths of a single kiss.
You know when the thought of being separate tears you apart, but the thought of not being US is far far worse.
You know when all you can think about is if he'll call tonite.
You know when every little thing you do reminds you of something you've done together.
You know when you feel you can tell him anything and he'll understand.
That's how you know...
Every night to be held in your arms
To dream about tomorrow by your side
To rest assured our love is never ending
Is all that I could ever want and more
Every day to see your precious face
To smile just to see you do the same
To encounter life’s transitions from the safety of your arms
Is all that I could ever want and more
And I want you…
I need you…
Hold me tight and never let me go
I want you…
I need you…
I know you’d give me the stars if you could
How privileged to have you touch my life
To honor my affection with your love
To know my needs are cared for by you attentive eye
It’s all that I could ever want and more
And I want you…
I need you…
Hold me tight and never let me go
I want you…
I need you…
I know you’d give me the stars if you could
Our time together is etched within my mind
Forever there it will remain, guarded by these feelings in my heart
Never let your head believe it any other way
For in our hearts we never are apart
And I want you…
I need you…
Hold me tight and never let me go
I want you…
I need you…
I know you’d give me the stars if you could
AMH


2 Comments:
Haiku
To have you with me
Holding you, keeping you safe
It's my only wish
<3 4-3v4|2
okay, you crazy kids... enough of all this crpytic messages/acronyms... why don't you just go make out or something. ;-)
hehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home