Friday, January 14

Aggie Basketball

So I went to the Aggie basketball game against t.u. Now, any of you that know anything about how the Aggie basketball team played last year should be amazed that I actually bothered to go. For those of you that are not aware, we did not win A SINGLE game last season... not ONE. This season however, we have lost ONE, look at that again, ONE game so far. The most important fact is that this loss did NOT come at the hands of the longhorns. Whoop!! They are ranked 9th nationally and we kicked their asses :-). They were ahead for the first 10 seconds of the game because they were the first to score, that's it. Whoop for choach Billy G!! Anyway, after the game we rushed the court and all stood together to sing the War Hymn. It was awesome. I had great seats too. My friend Drew has the hook up. :-). After the game I got to run back to my car in the pouring rain. That was cool too. Hope everyone is having a good time back at school. Love you all!!

1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger Lyd said...

Hey, have fun with school on tuesday! :)

BTW: nice job against the UT bball team....we came close, but ya'll pulled it off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home