Saturday, July 3

Fun Stuff

My next three weekends are going to be crazy busy. The first two of them involve Jehova's Witness conventions here at the Cambridge... which is only slightly detracts from the funness of the weekends. Today, Saturday, my friend from Houston is coming to CS and we are going to see Spiderman 2 and have dinner at Freebirds. Yay for Freebirds!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. I'm not entirely sure what my plans are yet, but I'm sure they will involve watching stupid boys blow stuff up. I'm sure it will be extremely entertaining.

This Wednesday my S-town girlies are coming to see me!! YAY!!!! I'm really excited about seeing them. I dunno what we're gonna do, but it will prolly be something extrememly girlie... like shoping... I just got paid last week and I need to go shopping. Hehe.

Now if it could be about 3:30 already that would be awesome. Take care guys!!

Song of the day: Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie
Just get it. If you like it I've got more where that came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home