What to do, what to do?
Long time no post I know, I noticed how no one's complained. Should that tell me something? Well I don't care if no one reads this... :PSo like over night everyone got the new improved blog skins. I actually really like the new templates, they are all have very clean classic lines that aren't real sharp. My debate is wether or not I should jump on the band wagon and swich over. I totally love the blog I have now. The black background, scripty title writing, and pretty flower are all right up my alley. It's a very classic look that still reminds people I'm female. (If you haven't noticed, classic is a pretty big thing with me.) I really can't decide what to do, so I'm gonna do something that is pretty unusual for me, I'm going to take an opinion poll, and consider what the general public says I should do. *GASP* I know, I know. Calm yoursleves. So, over the next few days, PLEASE comment on what you think. Just FYI, I've already picked out the new template I like.... and it's pink, very pink. So if I give my blog a new look, it's gonna be radical. Yay for change!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home