I've got the Power!!
He he, so I know this is my second post in like 10 minutes, well by the time I began the post, who knows how long it will take to write, but I'm kinda hyper cuz I'm drinking this cappachino that I made from a powered mix, and it's really good. Wow, I just read that sentence, and it's prolly the worst one I've ever written. It's WAY too long, and I'm pretty sure most if not all of the commas are wrong. *Shrug* welcome to summer!! Yay!!Let's see, what have I been up to lateley? I moved out of my room here in the Cambridge, and now I'm living in a 4 bedroom suite with three other girls, one of which is Stacey my roomie from last year, who are all RA's for this summer. Oh ya, I'm an RA this summer. Woo go me. I started today, but I don't get my super cool keys that let me in to everything (slight sarcasm on the super cool part) untill Wed, and then Wed night I work my first on duty shift, which means I'm the go to person for anything and everything that goes wrong from 7 at night till 7 the next morning. I have no classes till summer session II, Whoop! (which I can do now cuz the class of '07 A!A!A!A!A! is officially sophomores) wich means I really don't have to stress about anything for another month.
On the down side of things, all of our summer residents for the first session of school start moving in on the 28th, and our RD, my boss, has asked everyone to be here in CS by the night before, which means I will not get to go to Graduation for CHS like I had planned. Also, Jen, whenever you know dates for your trip to Texas, I'd love to know, cuz I'm gonna really have to put pressure on my RD to get vacation time then because we have some confrences coming around that time and he's like, we'll need everyone. But he can stuff it for like two days.
Well I just ran out of things to say so... I guess that's it. I'm so sure there was somthing else, but I cant remember. Love to all :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home