Whoop for Aggie Baseball!
Texas A&M Aggies 7Rice Owls 5
I know most of ya'll don't give a rat's ass but since Jenny is like the only person that reads my blog anymore I don't care if this interests anyone else.
So ya, AWESOME game. Aggies were up 3-1 then in the 7th Rice tied it 3-3. Top of the 8th, Rice scores 2 runs and they think they have this game in the bag. Bottom of the 8th, Aggies fly out, the next three batters hit singles. Bases loaded, Ruggiano steps up to the plate... GRAND SLAM HOME RUN!!!! Take that Rice!
Now the Aggies will play LSU in Baton Rouge, and the best part is, my friends and I are already talking about taking a trip over there to watch the game. That is gonna rock my socks off. :D I'm in a good mood tonite.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home