Wednesday, June 30

YAY for me!!

*****************Surgeon General's Warning: This post talks about BOYS*******************

I've been in a really good mood as of late. I'm not entirely sure why, seeing as how my life isn't that entertaining. All I do is work at the Cambridge and go out every now and then if I'm lucky. Sunday night I got to talk to my friend that is coming to school at the Guildhall in Dallas. He's the shit. I'm so excited that he's gonna be here in Texas. We've already talked about getting to see each other and stuff. One of the coolest things about him is that he LOVES to cook. He told me that he would make me cheesecake when he got here. Yay me!!

Tonite I got a random phone call from this guy that I met at the beginnig of the semester, Mark. I met him through my friend Scott that lived here at the Cambridge. It does good things for your confidence when some guy that you thought was cute puts the effort in to get your number from his friend so that he can call you. I think that we are going to go see Spiderman 2 tomorrow. Yay!

In other news, this weekend is gonna be not so cool. We are hosting another Jehova's witness conference so blah. Maybe it won't be so bad, cuz I don't have to work tomorrow, when they are all checking in, by virtue of the fact that I'm the coolest and everyone argued me out of the shift. You want to work instead of me... sure have at it. So now I get to drive my boss of my other job to Houston and make some real money. Yay me again!

I think that's it. To sumarize... Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home