My Life as it Happens
Tuesday, September 23
What is the point in waking up and going through the day when you neither see a reason nor desire to do so?
posted by Liz @
23.9.03
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Liz
Location:
College Station, Texas
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
No one told me out of sight out of mind applied to...
I'm going home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooo excited!!! Tomorrow I get to see Tim!!...
Days till I get to see Tim: 4 Days till I turn 19:...
Days till I get to see Tim: 8 Days till I turn 19:...
Days till I get to see Tim: 12 Days till I turn 19...
Days till I get to see Tim: 15 Days till I turn 19...
So my classes are gonna be hard as hell this year,...
Today I think I'll make it through college. Maybe...
I'm in a bad mood right now. >:-O
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home