Wednesday, September 3
So my classes are gonna be hard as hell this year, or maybe it is just my math class, but other than that I think I'm gonna be ok. I had a pretty good day today. Got up damn early this morning and pulled tickets for my roomie, Stacey, and I to the game on Sat. We've got pretty good seats, still thrid tier, but pretty close to the 50 so that is good. Then I met some people from my calc lab to work out a problem and then had calc class. It went a bit better today, the prof was a bit easier to understand, but I think that is gonna be a very hard class. Then I had my History calss. That class is a big lecture with almost 200 students in it, but I think it will be pretty cool. The prof seems like a cool guy so that helps. Then Tyler and his room mate came over this evening and we played some dominoes. I taught them how to play 42. Now I'm gonna do some homework. :-D Miss and love you all, espically you baby!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home