My Life as it Happens
Thursday, September 18
I'm sooooo excited!!! Tomorrow I get to see Tim!!! And my birthday is Sunday!!! And I got my presents from my mommy today!!! I'm in a good mood!!! Woo hoo!!!
posted by Liz @
18.9.03
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Liz
Location:
College Station, Texas
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Days till I get to see Tim: 4 Days till I turn 19:...
Days till I get to see Tim: 8 Days till I turn 19:...
Days till I get to see Tim: 12 Days till I turn 19...
Days till I get to see Tim: 15 Days till I turn 19...
So my classes are gonna be hard as hell this year,...
Today I think I'll make it through college. Maybe...
I'm in a bad mood right now. >:-O
Yay today is Friday! For most of you that means a...
Grrrrrrrrrr.... blogger ate my post. Basically I ...
So I spent today with a girl I met at Fish Camp na...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home