Days till I get to see Tim: 15
Days till I turn 19: 17
Woo Hoo!
I had a pretty good day today. I got to sleep in and wake up and take care of some homework and then go to class. I really like my physics prof. He told a story about Winnie the Pooh in class today. It was funny. Then I had recitation for my Calc class. The TA is pretty cool his name is Bryan Ko and he is actually really good at explaining stuff, at least the stuff we are doing now. After that I came home and have been kinda doing homework between talking to people on line and playing games. I can't wait for this weekend! Happy Annaversery baby! I love you!
Thursday, September 4
Previous Posts
- So my classes are gonna be hard as hell this year,...
- Today I think I'll make it through college. Maybe...
- I'm in a bad mood right now. >:-O
- Yay today is Friday! For most of you that means a...
- Grrrrrrrrrr.... blogger ate my post. Basically I ...
- So I spent today with a girl I met at Fish Camp na...
- Well I'm now moved into my apartment. It's still ...
- This is my first post in almost a week. I've been...
- Well this will be my last post for probably about ...
- :-D I'm in a good mood today, despite the fact tha...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home