Tuesday, September 2
Today I think I'll make it through college. Maybe I was just too tired when I was doing my calc homework last night, or maybe it was just that I am severly dissapointed that my calc prof is no where remotely near as cool as Mr. Scheffer is. I made it through all the homework and I understand it so that is bueno. I didn't have lab this morning so that ment I got to eat lunch! Yay for lunch! But I'm about to go to my Physics class for the first time so hopefully that will be cool. If not I think I'm really going to hate this semester of classes because both of my favorite subjects have shitty teachers. Oh well. On a very happy note I learned that my 7:30 to 9 class on Wed is tests only so I won't have to drag my but up to school every Wed night! I hope everyone is doing well! He he he, Jenny I sent you a suprise! Love to all, espically you Tim!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home