Wednesday, March 2

What's wrong?

I dunno how I like my eggs, that's what's wrong. And when you figure out what movie that's from and what it means, we can talk about it.

In other news, today is yucky. It's raining, it's freezing cold, and my boots are sticking to my legs. Yet I'm in a much better mood than I was yesterday. I make no sense. I realize this. I got over it, so should you.

Spring break is in two weeks. I'm excited about getting out of this damn town. Don't get me wrong, I love College Station and A&M but I've not left here since I got back from christmas break. That's entirely too long to live and work and go to school in the same place. Unfortunately, I will not be in Southlake for very long so I won't get to see any of you if you're going to be there. Maybe I'll get to make some trips around Texas after spring break.

Maybe I should go pay attention to my professor now... damn ENGR 215. I don't care about Electrical Engineering, that's why I'm ME.

Have a happy day everyone. :-D

2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

It has Julia Roberts
...the song man eater...
Runaway Bride! I think that's it. It's a good'n.

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Liz said...

OMG you're amazing Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home