My Life as it Happens
Tuesday, September 30
Well, I had my physics test today, and I'm pretty sure I aced the bitch... pardon the language. Which is good. Makes me happy.... how I have to study for the calc test that is gonna ace me on Thursday. Back to the daily grind.....
posted by Liz @
30.9.03
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Liz
Location:
College Station, Texas
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Hello every one! I hope everyone is doing well. ...
So things are better today. I dunno why, they jus...
What is the point in waking up and going through t...
OBITUARY Today we mourn the passing of an old fri...
No one told me out of sight out of mind applied to...
I'm going home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooo excited!!! Tomorrow I get to see Tim!!...
Days till I get to see Tim: 4 Days till I turn 19:...
Days till I get to see Tim: 8 Days till I turn 19:...
Days till I get to see Tim: 12 Days till I turn 19...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home