Sunday, September 28
Hello every one! I hope everyone is doing well. Things are going pretty well here for me. I had a pretty interesting weekend. We won our indoor soccer game this week!!! That was bueno. :-) I have two tests this week... physics on tuesday and calc on thursday. I'm really afraid my calc test is gonna kick my ass, like so afraid that I've started studying for it already. I know some of you are like what's the big deal with that... but I have never had to study for a math test more than the day before I took it, so you know how afraid I am that I'm not gonna do well on it. Aynway on to happier things, eventhough we lost our football game this week I had a fun time at the game cuz Stacey, my roomie, and I had tickets with the corps... I'm talking second row just jump over the cement wall and you're on the field seats. It was AWESOME!!!!! The only negitive thing about the game was that I got pretty sunburnt on my face and it hurts. :-( Everyone feel sorry for Liz..... ok now stop. :-P For any of you that have forgotten or not heard yet, my room mate and I have a radio show here in College Station that you can pick up on the internet every monday night from 12 till 2 (yes at night) our time. You can listen to it at KANM.TAMU.EDU just click on the word main in the upper right hand corner, or if you have the latest version of WMP, which is version 9.0, then you can use the open URL command from the File menu. If you listen to the show and get in touch with me I'll give you a shout out on the radio and all of your new friends will think you are really cool cuz some DJ knows your name. :-P Anyway everyone have a good week!! Lots of Love!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home