Thursday, September 2

Classes

Started Monday for me. I'm going to be INSANELY busy this semester. I'm in two engineering classes, a math class, a Shakespeare class, and a Honors History class. Woo. I really like my Shakespeare prof. He's cool even though he's a little... strange. I know I'm an engineering major and all that mess, but it's very refreshing to be in an english and history class. I'm actually looking forward to having to write papers for this class, although I fear I'm going to be a little rusty after not writing ANY papers for a year. I am really enjoying working as an RA. The vast majority of my residents are male, and most of them are highly entertaining. It makes my job enjoyable. I'm really glad that I don't have some of these girls... they whine all the time. Well I have to go try and get some of my Diff EQ homework done. I hope everyone is having a good start to their school year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home