Tomorrow
is the big day. All of the work that myself and my fellow RAs have put in this week will be put to the test tomorrow. Tomorrow, 200+ residents move into the Cambridge. I'm kinda excited. It's alot of work yes, and tomorrow is gonna be pull-your-hair-out crazy, but it will be cool to see this place half full. I'm really excited to finally get to do the cool part of my job, meeting the residents and helping them adjust to college life. I'm also really pumped because my RA staff is
teh shit. We're gonna have alot of fun this year running this place. Well I've got to get to work now, I'm trying to put my room in order... it's scary. I hope everyone has a smooth transition back in to school. :-D
1 Comments:
Hope you're doin' well in your new room. Love ya girlie!
Post a Comment
<< Home