Changes
I've been thinking about changing my blog for a long time and I finally got around to it today. I dunno why I suddenly felt the need to accomplish this task today, probably because I should have been unpacking in stead, but whatever. I moved into my new room for the fall. It's an efficency, one room, unit with a private bathroom. And the best part is I get it all to myself. I really like it actually. It's on the third floor, and has a really wonderful view of the sunset over campus every night. I'm a nerd I know, get over it. I started training this week for being an RA in the fall. I'm pretty excited about it. All of the new RAs for next year are really cool. Well now I don't really have anything else to say so I'm gonna go. Good luck to everyone who is movig to/back to college this week.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home