Tuesday, August 24

And we're back

It's great to have all my friends moved back into College Station for the school year. A few nights ago I hung out with Nina, Ryan Toro, and Nate at Toro and Nate's new apartment. I haddn't seen any of them all summer. It was great to just sit around and shoot the shit. Good times, good times. My friend Ryan Lawerence just moved back to town too. He actually lives at the Cambridge, so I get to see him alot. Tyler just moved back up here as well. I got to see him at the practice autoX this weekend. I haven't seen his new apartment yet, although I'm sure I will soon, but I did get to see his new car which, of course, is more important... :-P I'm almost totally situated in my room now. I rearanged AGAIN, but i'm much happier with the room this way. All I have left is unpacking a box of pictures, and hanging things on the walls. I hope all of you that have started school aren't too worried about the up coming year... :-P and for those of you like myself who haven't started yet, enjoy freedom while it lasts!

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Yay for rearranging. Hope things are going well and good luck when classes start! I heart you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home