Lately
Wow, I've been incredibly busy lately. Not really with school stuff, although that is a factor. I just can't wait for this semester to be over. My classes are going well mostly, I could have put in more effort probably, but if I'm going to have all A's with the exception of my honors class, I don't see much of a point. That's bad, but what can you do? I don't really want it to be summer. I know that sounds really dumb, but it's true. Going to class every day and trying to maintain my grades gives me direction... I don't know what I'm going to do with myself here practically alone in College Station over the summer... but I don't want to talk aobu that. Anyway, I hope the end of the semester is going well for everyone. I'll be done with school the 12th and I'll be back for this year's graduation at Carroll for sure. Other than that I have no idea when I'll be in town. I hope to see everyone at some point. Love to all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home