Monday, December 8

So, it's post time again. Less than two weeks unitil I get to go see my family in Oregon!! Before I get to go though, I have a ton of crap to do. Tomorrow I get my third test back in calc. I'm pretty sure that the only reason our prof didn't give them back to us last class is that was the day we did our evaluations for the course. This test is going to determine how well I have to do on the final to get a good grade. I'd be happy with a B. It was one of the hardest (insert adjective) test I've taken. I'm also taking an extra physics test tomorrow night for scholarship money that I really should study for. Then, some time later this week I'm going to go up to Southlake because why would I want to sit here on my butt with nothing to do when I could spend time with my bf up in S-town? I hope everyone isn't too stressed with finals coming up and every thing. I'm getting excited about seeing everyone for New Years. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home