Thursday, November 20

Funny story time... So I talked to my mom today for like thirty minutes before I went to class and she told me that some of the boys at school were teasing my little sister Ann Marie about having a Unibrow... The first thought that runs through my mind is a vision of me beating some little 7th grader into the ground for making my sister cry... but that vision is interupted by my mother who proceeds to explaine the advice she gave Ann. She told her 1) You think Liz is beautiful right? and EVERYONE says you look just like her (go me go me! j/k) and 2) the next time you hear a boy say that about you walk over to him and say, and this is a direct quote from my mother, "Well at least I don't have a tenie wenie!" I about died laughing when I heard my mom say that. So that was the happy little segement of my day today.... in less than happy news... I'm pretty sure I got a 0 on my calc quiz... if any of you can use power series to solve the differential equation f '(x)=2 [f(x)]^2 let me know ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home