HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!! I want to wish everyone that reads this a Happy Thanksgiving, and let them know that I hope they have as much to be thankful for as I do. Last night Tyler and Steph and I went to dinner at this little restaurant in downtown Bryan that was really really good. It's called Cafe Capri, and it will be the place I take people when they come to visit for a long time. I had some of the best Fettuchini Alfredo that I've ever had. And the chocolate dessert I had was to die for. It took us about 45 minutes to find the place because downtown Bryan isn't a typical hangout for the college students here, but it was a ton of fun. As it is thanksgiving I'm going to do a little what Liz is thankful for.
1)Good friends to share the holidays with! Steph, I'm sooo glad that you came to CS for Thanksgiving, and I'm sorry we don't get to see each other more! Lyd and Jen and everyone else, I'm soooooo excited about getting to see you over New Years! Keep safe till then
2) My family that loves me. Daddy, If you read this like I know you do some times, go home and show it to Mommy and Meg and Annie so they can read it too. I love you guys and I hope you have a good Thanksgiving! I miss you all soo much!! Only 20 more days till I get to see you!! I'm excited!
3) My baby. I hope you have a good time today at the DeFranzos (sp?) and I'm sorry that I couldn't be there this year to learn how to make raviolis for you. :-P Don't forget that I love you and we'll get to spend some time together soon.
Thursday, November 27
Previous Posts
- Funny story time... So I talked to my mom today fo...
- What I wouldn't give to be 8 again.... forever.....
- Ok so I know you are all thinking.... wow, Liz pos...
- I had a really good weekend at home. Tyler and I ...
- I GOT AN A ON MY CALC TEST!!!! And on my physics ...
- I have two big mean nasty tests today, so if you a...
- I was having such a good week and then my calc pro...
- Today I am happy... tomorrow will be even better. =D
- Busy busy busy, but not with anything of importanc...
- If you really want to understand: Ender's G...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home