I was having such a good week and then my calc professor had to go and screw it all up with the quiz he gave us today. I was so happy over the weekend and that carried through to the week. Then nothing really went wrong on Monday or Tuesday and Jenny came to see me on Wednesday so I was all happy, and then my calc prof had to go and be a bastard, on top of the imposible lab he has given us this week. Grrrrrrrrrr I think I'm going to send him hate mail.... or I would if I knew what to write in hate mail. Anyway, hopefully the rest of my week will go alright and I won't be so ticked off. I love all of you... keep smiling!!
P.S. ILYF :-D
Thursday, October 23
Previous Posts
- Today I am happy... tomorrow will be even better. =D
- Busy busy busy, but not with anything of importanc...
- If you really want to understand: Ender's G...
- So calc test today... it was.... ok. Not too bad ...
- Well, I had my physics test today, and I'm pretty ...
- Hello every one! I hope everyone is doing well. ...
- So things are better today. I dunno why, they jus...
- What is the point in waking up and going through t...
- OBITUARY Today we mourn the passing of an old fri...
- No one told me out of sight out of mind applied to...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home