Saturday, August 16

Well this will be my last post for probably about a week. I leave this evening to go down to A&M for Fish Camp. I'm excited about going to Fish Camp, but not so much about the pain in the ass it has been and will be to get all of my stuff down there for moving in. I'm almost packed... almost. It takes for ever and is such a pain because I had to leave so much stuff out that I needed for Fish Camp. Blech... I'll just be so glad when this is all over. It's very late right now... 2am in fact... and I'm not really that tired. I spent all evening with Tim yesterday, we went out to dinner and then hung out at his house. :-D It was wonderful because we didn't really dwell on the fact that I'm leaving. I know though that there will be plenty of waterworks on my end of things today, probably twice, once at the end of lunch with the girls and then again when I say "see you later" to Tim. I know that we'll all make it through this stronger people... I just hope it doesn't hurt too much in the process. Steph, Jen, Lyd (even though you don't read this) I want you guys to know that I love you and there will always be a special place in my heart and in my home for you. Don't ever forget that. Tim, you are my sunshine, and I hope that you know that eventhough we can't physically be together you will still be my one and only. I love you. On a less sad note... I hope every one has an exciting and successful year in school this year. I'll guess I'll see you all on the other side...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home