Monday, August 11

I have too much to do and not enough time to do it all in... but I'll be ok :-D. I want to spend as much time with my griends here as possible because we are all leaving soon, but I have to pack, and there is that little commitment I made to work from 8:30 till 4:30 every day. If I can just make it through this week everthing will be good, not that things aren't good now, they're just stressful and my poor little brain can only hold so much. Like tonight I am going to a reception for the scholarship I recieved... I so totally forgot about it untill yesterday when my mom said something about it, and if she haddn't I would have completely forgotten to go. She is in Oregan and still keeping my life intact!!!! :-D I hope everyone has a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home