Friday, August 8

I like this one too!! :-D

entrancing
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I wonder if these are any good...

Sophisticated and classy, you're in it for the good time and the free drinks . . .
Congratulations!! You're a colorful and
sophisticated Cosmopolitan!!


What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Oh this is a good one to be... just so I can look at the picture


Sexy Orlando


What Orlando Bloom are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

My soul's element is...

HASH(0x851e33c)
You are ice. You have a cold exterior but a warm
heart.


What element is your soul?
brought to you by Quizilla

I am the goddess of...

MoonGoddess
Goddess of the Night. Beautiful yet a strange
darkness and sadness lurk about you.


What element would you rein over? (For Girls)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home