Friday, August 8

So my first real post on my new blog... and sorry about the lack of ability to comment that is still in the works. Life in general makes me tired. It seems like there is so much to do and so little time left to do it in. I can't believe that in less than two weeks I'm leaving here for college. That evokes so many emotions. I'm excited to sart this new chapter in my life, but I'm scared because I'm gonna be down there alone. This whole getting ready for college on my own has certianly created a renewed respect and love for my mother though. I really wish she could be here to help me out and I know she does too, but I know that we'll make it through this. I think that as we all look ahead towards this next school year and the things that are gonna be different, we should all keep in mind that relationships that are worked at by both people involved can survive any physical distance between people. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home