Well today has been a good day. This morning after I took care of the puppies I'm doggie sitting the Grants and I went to the military base in Ft. Worth to go shopping. It was actually pretty cool. The base prices are a little lower, perks of being in the military I guess, and you dont' have to pay tax. Of course, you have to be in or retired from the military to go there. I got this really cute red long sleeved shirt... it is knit silk... soooo pretty, a jean jacket, and some other stuff to take to college.
To continue today's goodness, Tim doesn't have to go back to marching band tonite, so I'll finally get to spend more than an hour or 2 with him. :-) Plus, today is Friday so that means tomorrow is Saterday. That is good because 1) it is the weekend and 2) the people I'm dog sitting for come home. But it is sad too because that means I literally have 7 days left before I leave for College Station. And the scariest part is I'm totally not even packed yet. I guess I had better start doing that, but I think of new things that I need every day and the pile in my room of "things to take to college" gets bigger and bigger. Getting it all down there is certianly going to be a chore. Maybe I'll post again later tonite... or maybe I'll get a comments server up and running on here. We'll see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home