Happy Happy Joy Joy
Today I'm in an incredibly good mood. I'm not exactly sure why. The weather here has been kinda nasty lately, not rainy but cloudy practically every day so that should actually have a depressing effect on me, but it has not. I think I'm in a good mood because I've had a series of good days. Not just "Well nothing bad happened today" days, but "Something good happened today" days. Friday I didn't have school (1 good thing), I went shopping (2), I went to the rallye with Frank (3), Frank and I hung out with a bunch of people after the ralley (4). Saturday I participated in Big Event, a community service project at A&M and had a good time getting to know some people I live with that I didn't know as well before (5), I went to the Aggie baseball game vs. Tech and we won WHOOP!! (6), I had a good phone call that put me in a good mood right before I went to sleep. ;-) (7). Today, Sunday I slept for 10 hours (8), I woke up and checked out some stuff for the Lineage II beta I signed up for and it totally ROCKS MY SOCKS! (9), then I went down stairs and had some of the best stir fry EVAR for lunch (10). So I'm pretty set for the next few days I think. I hope you all are having good days too! Oh ya, can anyone tell me what is speical about tomorrow, I seem to have forgotten... :-P.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home