Blah Blah Blah Class....
So ya, I'm in my engineering class right now... zzzzzzzz. Deffinately NOT interesting. Wednesdays are better than Mondays though cuz I can at least mess around in AutoCAD, but MatLab just sucks. I went to the baseball game last night. We lost 10-15 but it was an amazing game. We were down 13 to 2 at one point. In my opinion Rice was trying to give some of their younger pitchers the chance to play starting in like the 4th inning which is when we started wailing on them. I mean seriously... 11 balls in a row is freaking rediculous. If they had actually kept a good pitcher in the game they could have beaten us by a lot more. The last pitcher they put in was pretty good though. I guess they got scared that they might actually lose the game. He he. Ah well... back to paying attention. I love you guys!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home