So I've been back in Texas for almost a week. :-) It's been good to see the girls again for a while. Jenny came into town for three days and that was happy. I'm going back to CS tomorrow, the sixth, to see if I can get a job... sounds like fun huh? Just thought I'd post to keep all you people updated.
Stephie quotes from this week:
"Listen to that puppy purr!"
"I wouldn't be afraid of intimacy with BRAD PITT!!"
Monday, January 5
Previous Posts
- IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT!!!!!! AWESOME!!!
- *sigh* life *sigh* Why does everything have to be ...
- So I'm in Medford, Oregon visiting my parents for ...
- *tear* calc final *tear*
- Some finals wisdom... Night night, sleep tight, d...
- Finals Suck.....
- So, it's post time again. Less than two weeks uni...
- Your soul is bound to the Burning Rose: TheRapture...
- You are Spearmint. You are quick-witted and sharp....
- New skin... you likie???? It's the one Steph recco...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home